Grow Your Career at a Local Landscaping Company That Offers Great Company Culture and Benefits
At ScapeWorx, we work hard to create a company culture based on our core values so we foster a community of respected peers:
We are extremely meticulous
and pay great attention to detail.
We are dependable, we show up,
we work and do it right.
We are transparent, honest, and set real expectations for our clients.
We possess and demonstrate exceptional expertise in our quality and craftsmanship.
We create a significant, meaningful, and lasting change to our clients outdoor spaces.
Our commitment to a workplace where we are all equal and ready to work hard is a signature element of working with ScapeWorx.
At our company, all employees benefit.
Join our small, local company and come to work every day in an office with a family-like atmosphere and coworkers who are committed to working hard and treating each other with respect. Enjoy a year-round part-time or full-time position that enables you to grow new skills and build the career you're striving for.
Great Company Culture Every Day
ScapeWorx has a fun, caring company culture fueled by hard work, respect, and shared goals. Come to our paid company events throughout the year, and get access to benefits like company matches on your IRA and a 75% company contribution to health insurance premiums for full-time employees.
We invest in our company and employees by providing training, opportunities for skills development, and internal advancement. Find your pathway to grow your career with ScapeWorx! Our company has been thriving for over 13 years, and we're committed to enabling our employees to grow along with us.
in Our Team
Get access to the latest tools and technology so you can thrive in your position. We also allow for remote work for office positions after training is complete, so you can achieve a work-life balance while continuing to become a cutting-edge expert in the industry.
ScapeWorx: The Right Place to Work for Professionals Who Value Ethics, Hard Work, and Fun
At ScapeWorx, we take pride in our company culture. Everyone embraces the team spirit, with courteous and supportive communication, a shared focus on providing high-quality landscaping, and a commitment to each other. Our company invests in each of our employees with continuous training opportunities, access to the latest technology, and career growth options.
Further your administrative and office management career at ScapeWorx! Our team is now hiring full-time and part-time office assistants who can provide administrative, customer service, and sales support. Manage office tasks and appointment scheduling, assist with client queries, and develop sales proposals and marketing materials. Further your career by developing skills in marketing, sales support and CRM management, and client-facing communications. Apply today!
We Offer Competitive Compensation and Great Benefits
Tell us your salary or hourly wage expectations. We offer fair compensation and additional benefits, including:
- Remote and work-from-home office arrangements
- 75% company coverage of health insurance premiums for full-time employees
- 3% company match for IRA contributions
- Company events
Thrive in a Busy Office Environment and Find Your Specialty
Our team is looking for hard-working professionals with a great attitude and readiness to learn new skills to join our company. Responsibilities of the landscaping office assistant job include:
- Providing administrative support to staff, including:
- Responding to emails and calls
- Scheduling sales and service appointments
- Preparing reports and documents
- Filing and organization
- Planning tasks and events
- Coordinating work schedules for landscaping teams and discovery appointments
- Providing customer-facing support by answering questions and resolving concerns
- Scheduling client-facing appointments
- Managing client account records
- Preparing proposals for sales teams
- Updating sales records and following up with prospects or clients
- Creating marketing materials
- Posting to and managing company social media accounts
We provide specialized training for hired office assistants.
What We're Looking For
ScapeWorx is looking for individuals with past experience and qualifications in office assistance and administrative support roles. Candidates must have some work experience and familiarity with office tools, including:
- A history of working in administrative support
- Proficiency with Google Workspace, cloud-based software, and VoIP phone systems
Candidates who want to work remotely will need to have a quiet home office setting with a PC or Mac and a reliable Internet connection.
We're Looking for Office Assistants Who Take the Initiative
ScapeWorx prides itself on having a team of ethical, hard-working individuals who take ownership of their work and are ready to develop skills that optimize productivity and results. We're looking for candidates who possess these skills and characteristics:
- The ability to take the initiative and provide self-direction
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to handle multiple different tasks throughout the day
- Data entry skills
- Excellent organizational skills for scheduling, records keeping, and staff support
Take the First Step—Apply Today!
If you're excited about working for ScapeWorx as a part-time or full-time landscaping office assistant, then apply through our online portal today. Follow these steps:
- Review the qualifications, requirements, and duties of the position to ensure it's a great fit.
- Fill out our online application to tell us more about you and your work experience.
- Our team will reach out to schedule an interview and tell you more about the next steps.
We look forward to meeting with all qualified applicants!
Want to Develop Cutting-Edge Skills and Landscaping Specialization? Browse All of Our Open Positions
Further your career by applying to the ScapeWorx team today. We're a reputable company well-known for high-quality work and a great company culture. Join our team to do what you love year-round, develop new skills, and become part of our team. Contact us today or browse our Careers page to learn more.